Selling timeshare is not an easy task in Australia. This is because it is about selling time or holiday ownership, and not a conventional real estate. In Australia you would not be allowed to put up a ‘For Sale’ sign in front of the property, and you can not even show the unit share to potential timeshare buyers at any time you want.
If you are planning to sell your timeshare, would you use a licensed timeshare holiday broker or try to sell it yourself. It could sometimes be a tough decision to make, especially if you want to make a decent return on the sale of your timeshare.
You may find seeking the service of an experienced and reliable timeshare holiday broker, if you have limited experience and time in selling your timeshare.
Timeshare brokers Advantages
There are several advantages of selling your timeshare through timeshare brokers; some of them are as follows.
- Advertising is included in the commission of the broker.
- Timeshare brokers are able to reach a wider network of potential buyers.
- By availing the services of a timeshare holiday broker, you wouldn’t need to worry about doing the paperwork.
- Communication would be between you and the broker, so you wouldn’t need to deal directly with the buyer. This will give you enough time to take care of other aspects of your business.
- Timeshare brokers are generally more skilled and proficient at negotiation and selling a timeshare successfully. Many a times, they could even secure a higher selling price.
Timeshare Service Fee
It has been observed that timeshare sellers often prefer to pay an upfront or one-time fee. As a cheaper alternative to paying a broker commission. However, it is advisable to find a reputed and reliable broker company as a number of fallacious timeshare brokers have disappeared after collecting the upfront fees.
Whilst selecting a licensed timeshare holiday broker, it would be better to verify the timeshare resale company’s background well in advance.
After all, you would want to deal with a company that has a good reputation and not the one which has a history of complaints! It is advisable to be wary of any company that asks for both an upfront fee and a commission. Why would you pay twice for the same service? So it is best to avoid these kinds of broker companies to save yourself from getting scammed.
One of the reputed, reliable, and renowned timeshare holiday broker companies in Australia is Royale Timeshare Resales (RTR). Visit the site www.royaletimeshare.com.au for more details.